Favorite Quote: “Don’t find fault, find a remedy.” – Henry Ford
As a firm principal, my primary responsibility is working with clients to develop practical financial strategies that pursue their long and short-term goals. My professional philosophy is to listen first, educate second, and plan third. I am a firm believer in engaging clients through education and then working together with them to create plans that address all facets of their financial picture. The end goal is always a strong relationship founded on integrity and mutual respect.
I also oversee the firm's Qualified Plan Division, providing service to defined contribution and defined benefit retirement plans. I am responsible for implementing our holistic, practical education campaign with plan participants and spearheading our “Fiduciary Awareness” effort alongside the business owners responsible for these plans.
Prior to joining EFG, I spent 11 years working at Deutsche Asset Management with some of the industry’s most experienced financial planners. During my time with Deutsche, I developed a particular expertise in pension plan design and retirement plan cost analysis, earning me the title of Regional Vice President.
PROFESSIONAL ACCREDITATIONS & EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Science from Western Illinois University
- Maintains Series 6, 7, and 63 Registrations through LPL Financial
- Life, Accident, Health, Variable licensed
- Member, Million Dollar Round Table
- Brad enjoys spending time with his wife Lori of 14 years and their children Cayden (12) and Evan (4).
- Playing golf and anything sports related